Okay, so I know that change can seem like a lot. We are constantly needing to pivot in this new world we live in. However, none of these changes are bad, so let's get right into it.
First, updates to La Cocina Food Boxes:
• Now available in Omnivore (contains meat) and Vegetarian!
• This week's box is celebrating Juneteenth, so it features Black-owned makers and restaurants. It also follows a different payment structure, so we're breaking it down. There are four tiers, each at different price points with different amounts of donations.
--- Get Free Delivery on your Seasonal Box if you choose Tier 2 ($500) or Tier 3 ($1000).
• Because of the new structure, La Cocina Food Boxes are not part of the Seasonal Box builder flow and have to be added to your cart separately.
• Lastly, all La Cocina Food Box orders will be delivered on Fridays and are not available for pickup.
Second, we now deliver to the East Bay:
That's right! We're slowly but surely expanding our capabilities. We've had the chance to partner with the incredible local, women-owned, Black-owned business Piikup. They'll be helping us out with deliveries in San Franciso and the East Bay moving forward!
Last, a note from our team:
We're a really small team. In fact there's only two of us running this entire operation full-time. We couldn't do any of this without your support and patience. This past weekend of deliveries wasn't our best and we're working to ensure that we provide the best service to you as possible. But, our size does mean that we will make mistakes in orders and deliveries. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to grow and improve.
Have a great rest of your weekend and, as always, we'd love to hear what you thought about your last box. Let us know here.
- Stephen and the Farm Box by 409 + Co team